Spanish cooking class. Duration 4 hours and guided tour of the Plaza de la Encarnación and guided visit to the Mercado de la Encarnación.
– Tour of the Plaza de la Encarnación, Plaza Mayor, discover the Encarnación Market and join our chef to shop for the ingredients for the dishes we will be cooking.
– Discover Spanish cuisine with a hands-on cooking class
– Learn new culinary skills inside one of the oldest food markets in Seville .
– Enjoy a meal with the dishes you prepare.
There’s no better way to understand the culinary richness of Seville and Spain than by getting inside the kitchen, as you’ll find out in this 3.5 hour cooking class and market visit. A local chef will teach you how to cook traditional dishes during a class that is sure to be educational as well as entertaining.
You will learn and receive the recipes to make your meals with friends and family a success.
Before we start cooking, we will take a tour of the Plaza de la Encarnación, which holds much of Seville’s history from the time of Rome, then we will go to the Encarnación Market, which is located just below “Las Setas” to buy the fresh ingredients with which we will cook our traditional dishes.
Sangria, rebujito and orange wine will be served to the group and you will have the opportunity to get to know each other while you cook.
During the cooking, after the dishes have been prepared, you will be served 2 additional drinks.
You will prepare the following menu: Salmorejo or gazpacho, vegetable ratatouille or chicken with garlic and Paella, as a main course.
Typical dessert, rice pudding or egg flan.
What is included
– All the ingredients for the class.
– Use of an apron.
– Notebook to write down the recipes.
– Sangria, Rebujito and orange wine to drink and olives to nibble during the cooking time.
– A meal, on the terrace of the restaurant, which includes all the dishes you have cooked.
– 2 additional drinks to accompany the meal (soft drink, water, local beer, white wine or red wine).
Calle Alcázares number 1, Seville 41003
– The event will take place in the restaurant “Camballá” on the ground floor of “Las Setas”.
– It is important to inform the tour operator if anyone attending the class has allergies, intolerances or food restrictions.
– The market visit is only available in the morning. If you attend an evening cooking session, you can also join the market visit in the morning.